Sunday, December 21, 2008

The weak will hold out only so long before the unwrapping begins

So I am not ashamed to addmit that my family is weak. Well at least when it comes to waiting to open presents. I love to watch people open the gifts I give them, and I hate not knowing if they love them as much as I think they will. And lucky for me, Bryce, Dani and Parker LOVE to open presents. LOL...So yesterday we have a little Christmas preview.
The kids got dressed up in their Christmas clothes....I must say SUPER cuties! We took some fabulous pics of them and afterwards they opened up the presents we got them...and then Bryce opened up the gifts the kids got him. It was all great until Dani realized that her super cool Charlie and Lola books we infact, just books and Parkers new plastic and very realistic tools, we VERY very cool....so cool in fact that she cried because she wanted tools. So after 30 minutes of that she finally settled down when we told her maybe she could ask for tools for her birthday, but she made sure to specify that she doesn't want black and orange ones like Parkers she want...wait for it.....PINK tools...big shock. LOL.








Anyways... I know that I dont post often...but it's because I like to have something to say..LOL...so enjoy the pictures of the kids and have a MERRY CHRISTMAS whenever you choose to celebrate it.

1 comment:

Kim and Family said...

Beautiful pictures!!!! The kids are just so cute! I too have been letting McKenna open the presents as she gets them from other people...she is loving all the presents.