



It seems like just last week, that we were all saying...."We want snow!" and now that it's here, and has no plans of leaving anytime soon we've sort of changed our tune. I never thought that a white Christmas wouldn't be the ideal and fun way to spend the holiday. But with people spread out and roads closed it looks like we might have Christmas with just the 4 of us...
Don't get me wrong. That is very cool in one regard. A quite laid back Christmas, when can get up when we want and watch the kids tear into the gifts and what nots....but I LOVE Christmas with my extended family....it's laid back and fun...just not quiet....but really, when is MY house ever quiet.
So we started out letting the kids play outside 2 times a day in the snow...until the BLIZZARD started. I always thought that it couldn't be lots below 32 and still snow...but here it is...hovering between 15 and 18 degrees....with wind blowing...and it snowing and snowing and snowing some more.....
These pictures were taken earlier today...and trust me ...there are now NO foot prints in the snow and I was only just outside to get firewood about 30 minutes ago...
Don't get me wrong. That is very cool in one regard. A quite laid back Christmas, when can get up when we want and watch the kids tear into the gifts and what nots....but I LOVE Christmas with my extended family....it's laid back and fun...just not quiet....but really, when is MY house ever quiet.
So we started out letting the kids play outside 2 times a day in the snow...until the BLIZZARD started. I always thought that it couldn't be lots below 32 and still snow...but here it is...hovering between 15 and 18 degrees....with wind blowing...and it snowing and snowing and snowing some more.....
These pictures were taken earlier today...and trust me ...there are now NO foot prints in the snow and I was only just outside to get firewood about 30 minutes ago...

2 comments:
It has been WAY too long since we've seen you guys. The kids look SO BIG! And, Parker's hair is crazy curly now, and Dani's is so long! Wow. Great photos!
I agree..Way to long..remember when we had grass?
Post a Comment